Follow these steps to book a private medical health consultation at our Vancouver clinic:
If you prefer to download the forms, print and fax them back to us at 604-261-8878 or scan and email to email@example.com
Once your information is reviewed by Dr. Frame, you will be contacted by our clinic with further instructions.
Because of the thoroughness of an initial consultation, 2 separate appointments are needed. Each appointment is $550/hour. A $550 deposit is required at booking time.
We confirm all appointments 1 week in advance. If the appointment is not confirmed, it will be cancelled. Any missed appointments or those not cancelled by the client, by phone, within 72 hours, will be charged the full consultation fee of $550.00
View our medical consultation fees.
- Fill out Introduction Questionnaire for WOMEN — for MEN
- Once Dr. Frame has reviewed your information and approved your suitability, our clinic will contact you to set up an initial 1 hour consultation. This requires a pre-payment of $550 for your first appointment which you can pay with a credit card over the phone.
- You will be asked to fill out the In-Depth Health Questionnaire for WOMEN — for MEN and attach any recent blood work you may have had done.
Are you a good candidate for a private medical consultation?
You are a good candidate for our private medical clinic services if you want to:
- have an experienced anti-aging medical doctor evaluate your current health and disease risk factors and help create a prevention plan for optimal living now and in the future
- minimize the effects of aging on your body, skin, and mind
- know if hormone levels are affecting your health (whether you are a man or a woman) and learn what to expect when hormones change in the future
- know how your family’s medical history may affect your health, longevity or your quality of life
- assess body strength, stamina, and libido
- evaluate your risk for common diseases such as heart disease, lung disease and cancers.
10 OUT 0F 10
For anti-aging, I’ve been under Dr. Frame’s care for about twelve years. As each year goes by, I realize what a lucky person I am. Hats off to Dr. Frame. The simplest way to say this is that my life improved in every aspect. I wish that I could have started being under his care fifty years ago.