Improve Loss of Bladder Control
Urinary Incontinence or bladder leaks can occur at any age and whether it is temporary or consistent, they can be an embarrassing and life-altering problem. Light bladder leaks can occur during menstruation, and pregnancy, when sneezing, laughing, coughing, and even directly following urination. Medical issues such as diabetes, and urinary tract infections (UTI’s), can also cause bladder leakage.
Although your chances of urinary incontinence increase with aging our treatments can help you get back to your regular activities without wearing bladder leakage products. You don’t need to live with bladder leaks!
You can reduce bladder leaks with our recommended non-surgical treatments. Although you can’t always prevent bladder leaks, you can decrease them by consistently practicing the below:
- Practice pelvic floor exercises to strengthen your muscles,
- Maintain a healthy weight,
- Eat more fiber to help prevent constipation, which is a cause of urinary incontinence,
- Avoid bladder irritants like alcohol, caffeine, and acidic foods, and
- Avoid smoking
During your consultation, we will evaluate your symptoms to determine the type of urinary incontinence to recommend the right treatments available to you.
A Popular Treatment for Urinary Incontinence
As you age, it’s common to experience urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, and a weakened pelvic floor. Many of these symptoms result from vaginal childbirth.
With minimal downtime and risk, diVa is a superb solution to reclaim the aspects of sexual health, which profoundly contributes to overall wellness and happiness.
All Treatments for Wellness
Book Your Initial Consulation in 3 Simple Steps
- Enter your details and areas of concern.
- Select a day and time on Jane App.
- Pay a consultation fee of $125 (this fee is applied toward your treatment).
Already a Patient?Book Your Next Appointment
Book Your Initial Consultation Now And Get A $25 Gift Card*
Pre-qualify in 10 seconds
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a Member
- Pre-authorized Debit Only
- 0% Interest If Paid In Full Within 12 months