The safety of patients and staff is vital to Anti-Aging Medical & Laser Clinic. We follow the latest guidelines from Public Health, Vancouver Coastal Health, BCCDC, and WorkSafe BC. See our Covid-19 Safety Plan below.
The following new COVID protection measures are in place:
- Staff and patients are screened for COVID symptoms or exposure. If a risk is identified, they do not come into the clinic.
- Patient appointments are staggered to minimise contact.
- Virtual consultations, form filling, and consent forms are completed prior to appointments. This reduces time in the clinic.
- Hand sanitizer use is mandatory at the front door, for all patients and staff.
- Patients and staff wear masks. Patients are encouraged to bring their own, but we will provide if needed.
- The reception desks have countertop plexiglass sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by escorting each patient from the front door directly to their consultation room. With our Concierge Service, one staff member is allocated to each patient.
- Patients wait outside or in their car until a room and staff member is available.
- There is no congregating in the reception area, and the waiting room is closed.
- Patients are asked to avoid bringing anyone with them into the clinic unless it is essential for the treatment or consultation eg. interpreters.
- Group meetings are conducted virtually.
- Staff coming in close contact with patients wear eye protection and gloves.
- Consultation rooms are sanitized after EACH patient leaves the room.
- High touch areas are sanitized frequently.
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization and a regime for business sanitization is in place.
- Cashless or no-contact payment is encouraged.
Call us today at (604) 261-9121 or click below to book your virtual consultation.