The safety of patients and staff is vital to Anti-Aging Medical & Laser Clinic. We follow the latest guidelines from Public Health, Vancouver Coastal Health, BCCDC, and WorkSafe BC. See our Covid-19 Safety Plan below.
The following new COVID protection measures are in place:
- Staff and patients are screened for COVID symptoms or exposure. If a risk is identified, they do not come into the clinic.
- Patient appointments are staggered to minimize contact.
- Virtual consultations, form filling, and consent forms are completed prior to appointments when possible. This reduces time in the clinic.
- Hand sanitizer use is mandatory at the front door, for all patients and staff.
- Patients and staff wear masks. Patients are encouraged to bring their own, but we will provide them if needed.
- The reception desks have countertop plexiglass sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by escorting each patient from the front door directly to their consultation room.
- Patients are asked to avoid bringing anyone with them into the clinic unless it is essential for the treatment or consultation eg. interpreters.
- Group meetings are conducted virtually.
- High-touch areas are sanitized frequently.
- Cashless or no-contact payment is encouraged.