How to arrange a Men’s Health Consultation
To request a Private Medical Consultation with Dr. Frame, please complete the Male Introduction Questionnaire
If you prefer to download the forms, print and fax them back to us at 604-261-8878 or scan and email to [email protected]
Once Dr. Frame has reviewed your information, our clinic will be in contact with you.
- Fill out Introduction Questionnaire for MEN
- Once Dr. Frame has reviewed your information and approved your suitability, our clinic will contact you to set up an initial 1 hour consultation. This requires a pre-payment of $600 for your first appointment which you can pay with a credit card over the phone.
- You will be asked to fill out the In-Depth Health Questionnaire for MEN and attach any recent blood work you may have had done.
What is included in a Men’s Health Consultation?
Whether you call it a Healthy Aging Exam, Complete Physical, Anti-Aging Medical, Corporate Check Up, Wellness Exam or General Tune-Up, all men can benefit from a Men’s Health Consultation.
Many men don’t hesitate to spend money on their car’s functioning but haven’t considered looking after themselves. Anti-Aging Medical & Laser Clinic in Vancouver offers a Men’s Health Consultation with Dr Gidon Frame to assess, maintain and improve your sexual, physical and mental functioning. This can cover the following:
1. Full medical history review
2. Family history
3. Psychosocial evaluation to rule out depression, anxiety, adult ADHD
4. Testosterone deficiency
5. Physical fitness, muscle, bone and skin improvement
6. Improving sexual functioning, especially erectile function and libido
7. Urine and bladder function
8. Prostate and colon cancer screening
9. Heart attack, stroke and diabetes risk evaluation
10. Cognitive impairment and dementia
Why is a Men’s Health Consultation useful?
Men have a shorter life expectancy than women despite having the same theoretical access to health care, nutrition, lifestyle improvement, vaccines, medication and are usually more active.
So, why do men die younger and how can you try reverse this trend for yourself? Curiously, married men live longer than single men. Perhaps they have healthier lifestyles and perhaps they just need someone to nag them to go see a doctor. More men will die of heart attack or stroke than any other cause, even though cancer is catching up.
All men need a comprehensive, health evaluation to identify their individual risk of heart attack, stroke, diabetes, colon cancer, lung cancer and prostate cancer. Then there are the difficult topics of erectile dysfunction (ED) and loss of libido. Many men over 50 have a decline in testosterone that severely impacts their quality of life. A complete panel of blood tests and physical exam is needed to check for other causes and decide if testosterone replacement therapy is the right choice.
10 OUT 0F 10
For anti-aging, I’ve been under Dr. Frame’s care for about twelve years. As each year goes by, I realize what a lucky person I am. Hats off to Dr. Frame. The simplest way to say this is that my life improved in every aspect. I wish that I could have started being under his care fifty years ago.