PLEASE NOTE: Dr Frame provides consultations for men over 50 with age-related hormone decline. If you are 40-50 years old, you may benefit from consultations and investigations. If you are under 40, please consult a physician with expertise or special interest in hormone abnormalities of younger men.
To request a private medical consultation with Dr. Frame:
Please complete the Male Private Medical Consultation Introduction Questionnaire.
If you prefer to download the forms, print and fax them back to us at 604-261-8878 or scan and email to [email protected]
Dr. Frame will review your information and our clinic will contact you within 72 hours.
- Fill out Introduction Health Questionnaire for MEN
- Once Dr. Frame has reviewed your information and approved your suitability, our clinic will contact you to set up an initial 1-hour consultation. This requires a pre-payment of $700 for your first appointment that you can pay with a credit card over the phone.
- You will be asked to fill out the In-Depth Health Questionnaire for MEN and attach any recent blood work you may have had done.
As men age, their testosterone levels decline steadily. While some men cope well with lower testosterone, some men lose sexual, physical and emotional functioning.
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life”
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If you answered 3 or more questions “Yes”, or No. 1 or 7, on this Morley Andropause Questionnaire, you probably have testosterone deficiency.
A personalized, hormone evaluation entails:
- medical history review to look for risk of heart attack, stroke, diabetes and prostate cancer
- symptom review to correlate with estrogen, progesterone or testosterone excess or deficiency
- a physical exam to rule out contraindications (reasons NOT to use hormones)
- investigations to check for risk of side effects
- blood, saliva or urine tests to quantify hormone levels
- discussion of pro and cons of various hormone regimes
The next step is to measure your hormone levels to see whether you have an actual deficiency of bio-available testosterone and whether it will benefit you to begin replacement therapy.
10 OUT 0F 10
For anti-aging, I’ve been under Dr. Frame’s care for about twelve years. As each year goes by, I realize what a lucky person I am. Hats off to Dr. Frame. The simplest way to say this is that my life improved in every aspect. I wish that I could have started being under his care fifty years ago.