Women’s Hormone Consultation
Menopause and perimenopause are difficult transitions for many women. Besides hot flashes that disrupt work and sleep, other changes occur. Brain functioning, energy, libido, mood, urinary and vaginal functioning become very problematic. Hormone therapy can be life changing but also comes with some risk. As you age, it becomes more vital than ever to have consistent personal medical care and health assessments.
Dr. Frame has many years of family practice, Anti-Aging Medical and menopause experience and is a North American Menopause Society (NAMS) certified menopause practitioner. Our private clinic offers female hormone health support and assessment services, to help prevent and manage illness, lower your risk of developing diseases, and increase your quality of your life.
Improve Your Sense of Well Being with a Women’s Hormone Consultation
- Improve sense of wellbeing
- Improve concentration
For Your Health
- Increase bone density
- Improve muscle mass
- Improve sex drive
- Increase energy levels
- Improve workouts
How it works
How does a Women’s Hormone Consultation Work?
To get started you will need to complete our women hormone online questionnaire. It should only take you a few minutes. The questionnaire helps us understand your medical history to determine a personalized treatment plan that works for you.
Once Dr. Frame has reviewed your information and approved your suitability, our clinic staff will contact you to set up an initial 1-hour consultation. You will also be required to make a prepayment of $700 towards your appointment.
The treatment experience
Planning for Your Discreet Consultation
All of our consultations and treatments are confidential. After you have completed our online questionnaire, our clinic staff will contact you to book your initial consultation.
Our consultations are always 100% personalized and we will continue to be a resource for you to address your questions and concerns. For longer lasting results, we may increase the strength of a treatment, number of sessions, and combine treatments if needed.
Your Guide to Women Hormone Consultations
Before the Consultation
Before you start any treatment, you will need to fill out an introduction questionnaire. You may have to do a few tests prior to your consultation such as blood tests. They help us determine your estrogen level. This information is needed to create a personalized treatment plan to help improve your concerns and achieve your desired results.
During the Consultation
During your consultation, we will:
- Review your medical history and look for risk of heart attack, stroke, clotting, cancer and osteoporosis
- Do a symptom review to correlate with estrogen, progesterone or testosterone excess or deficiency
- Do a physical exam to rule out contraindications (reasons NOT to use hormones)
- Conduct investigations to check for risk of side effects
- Review your blood, saliva or urine tests to quantify hormone levels
- Discuss the pros and cons of various hormone regimes
After the Second Consultation
The next step is to measure your hormone levels further. Additional tests help us determine whether you will benefit from a replacement therapy. After your consultation, we will check in with you the following day and schedule a few check-ins post your treatment. We do this to ensure you are doing well.
What is the Cost?
- Fill out Introduction Questionnaire for women.
- Once Dr. Frame has reviewed your information and approved your suitability, our clinic will contact you to set up an initial 1-hour consultation. This requires a pre-payment of $700 for your first appointment.
- You will be asked to fill out the In-Depth Health Questionnaire for women and attach any recent blood work you may have had done.