Non-Surgical Butt Lift
Want a full volume rounded butt? When it comes to appearance, the only person’s opinion that matters is yours. Now you can have a more voluminous, rounded butt without surgery. Sculpt your butt for realistic and natural looking results.
Starting from: $650 per vial when treating a full butt. See pricing details
Recommended number of sessions: 2-3 sessions, 4-6 weeks apart
Treatment duration: Approximately 60 minutes, including prep time
Required maintenance: Every 24 months
Stunning Butt Sculpting Results Without True Downtime
- Natural results that gradually develop
- Adjust and modify buttock shape over time, as desired
- Improves the look of cellulite
- No fat transfer is required
- No butt implant needed
- No general anesthetic required, although Penthrox is available, for you if you are extremely pain sensitive
- Healthier rounded butt shape
- Increased volume in targeted areas
- Deep divots or hip dips in the butt reduced
- Feel more confident and sexier
How it works
Sculpt Your Butt Natural Enhancements to Suit Your Body
Our non-surgical butt lift treatment enhances the buttocks naturally and in a way that suits your body’s natural shape. Poly-L-lactic acid filler triggers your body to react and build its own collagen in targeted areas.
This process can take several weeks to months. It is possible that you will need several sessions of injections to get the volume and shape you desire. Overall, the non-surgical butt lift procedure is quick, convenient, and effective, with no functional downtime and it provides results that last about 2 years and can be refreshed and repeated.
The treatment experience
Planning Your Non-Surgical Butt Lift
Your experience begins with a consultation with one of our expert staff. Together, we’ll create a customized treatment plan that best suits your goals. Realistic expectations will be discussed, including the number of vials (usually 4–6 per session) and the number of injection treatments (usually 2–3 sessions or more). We review your relevant medical history. You may build and contour your buttocks, or soften hip dips, with multiple sessions until you are totally satisfied.
Your Guide to a Non-Surgical Butt Lift
Before the Treatment
To reduce bruising, don’t take anti-inflammatory medications, including ibuprofen, Aleve, Naproxen, and aspirin 5 days before your treatment and avoid smoking. Photos will be taken (these remain confidential) to see your progression throughout the process. You will have a detailed medical evaluation for appropriateness for the procedure. You will be weighed.
During the Treatment
You will be provided with privacy to change into our disposable underwear and a gown. The disposable underwear is provided for the consistency of your body shape in the photographs. Photographs are taken 360 degrees to provide you with the best before and after evaluation of the results. Your treatment zones are discussed in the mirror and marked up with a marker to clarify the exact location of treatments. Once you're laying on your stomach, several cannula injections are distributed into your buttocks for shaping and contouring. The area is massaged to insure a smooth and even distribution of the Sculptra. Local anesthetic is pre-mixed into the dermal filler injections for your comfort. You are then provided with privacy to replace your clothes.
After the Treatment
After the procedure, a gentle massage helps distribute the injections evenly. Your butt will feel numb, so it may feel strange to sit, but this feeling passes quickly. The areas injected should be massaged for 5 minutes, 5 times per day, for 5 days. A little bruising and swelling is normal, and will subside in 1-10 days. You will be scheduled for a follow up appointment 2-3 months after the treatment.
What is the Cost of a Non-Surgical Butt Lift?
The cost of a non-surgical butt lift is $800 for a single vial. However when you are needing multiple vials, the price is reduced to $650 per vial.
Most often butt shaping requires 6-8 vials, that can be repeated again in 6 weeks. The cost depends on the number of vials needed per session and the total number of sessions. This will be discussed during your consultation for realistic expectations prior to your treatment.
You should not have Poly-L-lactic acid dermal filler injections if you:
- Have skin that is infected or inflamed (filler injection should be delayed until the inflammatory condition has been managed.
- Have skin that is prone to excessive scarring (keloids) and/or thick scarring (hypertrophic scars).
- Have a known bleeding disorder.
- Have a history of severe allergies or anaphylaxis.
- Have a hypersensitivity to any of the components of the product (Poly-L-lactic acid, sodium, carboxymethylcellulose, and/or non-pyrogenic mannitol).
- Are allergic to gram-positive bacterial proteins.
- Are allergic to lidocaine.
- Have recently received skin treatments, such as laser or chemical peeling, from which your skin has not yet completely healed.
Sessions are usually 4–6 weeks apart, depending on your schedule.
Sculptra butt is dependent on your body building the collagen to show your results. Your body will also metabolize the collagen eventually, usually about 24 months.
If you are satisfied with your results, then monitor your body. When you begin to see the reduction in volume, return for a top up treatment. This will help you maintain the results.
Here are the reasons why you should choose a non-surgical butt lift treatment.
- Achieve the gentle butt lift and volume you desire, gradually. This procedure is progressive and builds volume over time.
- Lifting is subtle but noticeable.
- Effect is long term (up to 2 years) and can be repeated.
- Hip dips can be filled to create a natural long lasting result.
- Enjoy your body, feel great and sexy.
- Clothes look more shapely when you have volume in your butt.
Like most cosmetic treatments, there are some risks and side effects. After your non-surgical butt lift, you may notice:
- Bruising or redness
- Lumps or bumps
- Asymmetrical results
- Bleeding at the injection site
- Itching or a rash
- Temporary acne breakouts at the injection site