Do you find yourself looking in the mirror, wishing that little bit of chub would be reduced? There is an easy solution for you. If a slimmer physique is one of your cosmetic goals, as it is for many men and women alike, it’s easier said than done. It’s probably a matter of weight loss, but you just want to get rid of an isolated problem area. That little bit of chub can be reduced with a cold.
Over 8 million CoolSculpting treatments have been performed globally by safely freezing fat cells without affecting the skin or other tissues. No surgery. No downtime. Return to your regular activities instantly. It acts strictly on fat cells. Once fat cells are treated, they’re continuously eliminated through your body’s metabolic processes, reducing the thickness of the fat layer.
Starting from: $600 per applicator. See pricing details
Recommended number of sessions: 1-3
Treatment duration: Approximately 35 minutes
Required maintenance: Maintain the same weight, and continue with an exercise program if possible
Permanent Fat Loss with CoolSculpting
- FDA approved to reduce chin and double chin fat
- No needles or anesthesia
- Noticeable results within 8–12 weeks
For the Body
- No damage to nerves or other tissues
- No surgery required
- Eliminate pocket fats, including inner/outer thighs, stomach, back, and muffin top
- Permanent fat loss
- Zero downtime and recovery
- Easy and painless procedure
- Non-invasive fat reduction technique
How it works
Shape Your Body with CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting delivers controlled cooling to gently and effectively target fat cells. These cells shrink, crystallize (freeze), then die. Your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates the dead cells, leaving you more sculpted.
It works because fat cells are more sensitive to cold injuries than skin cells. Using this concept, our experienced technicians use extreme temperatures in a controlled environment to eliminate targeted fat cells without damaging your skin or other vital organs.
This process, called cryolipolysis, is the mechanism that allows CoolSculpting to be non-invasive yet highly effective. The death of these cells (called necrosis) gives us the ability to shape your body in intentional ways, reducing up to 25% of fat in the treatment zone with every session.
I am so happy I picked this clinic to do my Coolsculpting… This clinic treats their patients like gold!!!
Had my coolsculpting done by Shelley Hillier. She was fabulous!!
Professional, enjoyable experience here. Really hope coolsculpting will help!
Very professional, conscientious, friendly and knowledgeable. I look forward to seeing results in a few weeks / 2 months.
Professional and comfortable.
The treatment experience
Planning Your CoolSculpting Treatment
Sculpt the body of your dreams with CoolSculpting. It can be used on many areas of your body to shape and contour as desired. On a biological level, you go through life with a fixed number of fat cells. The size of these cells reduces or expands evenly throughout your body with diet and exercise. However, with CoolSculpting, the number of fat cells is altered in targeted areas, contouring the body and the distribution of fat in a controlled manner. This allows for a highly personalized treatment plan configured to meet your desires.
Your Guide to CoolSculpting
Before the Treatment
Because the applicator's suction can be strong, avoid taking anti-inflammatories, such as aspirin or Advil, one week before treatment. Your technician will measure and mark the treatment areas.
During the Treatment
A cold, gel-coated towel covers the treatment area. As the handpiece passes over, you’ll feel intense pinching as the fat is pulled out. Cooling is then activated. You may experience tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping until the area becomes numb in about 10 minutes.
After the Treatment
Once the handpiece is removed, your technician will vigorously massage the area for 2 minutes, which can be uncomfortable but necessary for optimal results. Temporary side effects include redness, firmness, transient blanching, mild bruising, tingling and stinging.
Before + after
How Much does CoolSculpting Cost?
The CoolSculpting treatment varies from $800 to $4,000+ depending on the amount of fat needed to reduce. The number and size of applicators required to provide satisfactory results will determine the total cost.
CoolSculpting works best if you’re already close to your desired weight (5–30 lbs) and you’re experiencing the effects of pockets of stubborn fat. CoolSculpting is not a solution for substantial weight loss. The best way to know if you’re a good candidate for CoolSculpting is to schedule a consultation with a member of our highly qualified staff.
You should not get CoolSculpting if you:
- Have cryoglobulinemia (a condition in which an abnormal level of proteins thicken the blood in cold temperatures), paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, or cold agglutinin disease (blood disorders in which cold temperatures lead to red blood cell death).
- Are sensitive to cold temperatures, such as cold urticaria (hives triggered by cold), Raynaud’s disease (a disorder in which cold leads to reduced blood flow in the fingers, which appear white, red, or blue), pernio, or chilblains (itchy and/or tender red or purple bumps that occur as a reaction to cold).
- Have poor blood flow in the area to be treated.
- Have neuropathic (nerve) disorders, such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy.
- Have impaired skin sensation.
- Have open or infected wounds.
- Have bleeding disorders or use blood thinners.
- Had a recent surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated.
- Have a hernia or history of hernia in the area to be treated or adjacent to the treatment site.
- Have skin conditions, such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes.
- Are pregnant or lactating (making breast milk or breast feeding).
- Have any active implanted devices, such as pacemakers and defibrillators.
- Have any major health problems, such as liver disease.
Initially, you may experience an intense cold sensation; however, this usually subsides as the area numbs. There are reports of some tugging and mild pinching, as the applicator uses a suction technology to draw in fatty tissue. Some pain or discomfort may fluctuate in the few days following treatment.
Some people feel discomfort before the numbing takes effect, so please express your comfort level to your technician. If necessary, adjustments can be made in the first 10 minutes without interrupting the full cycle of the treatment.
Your treatment will take 35–60 minutes for each area. During this time, you’ll be on your own in your room with a call button. You may watch TV, read, and relax. Once the area is numb, your treatment becomes comfortable.
The FDA has cleared the following areas for CoolSculpting:
- Flanks, also known as love-handles or muffin top.
- Abdomen or belly fat.
- Thighs, including inner thighs and outer thighs.
- Excess fat underneath the chin, also known as submental fullness or a double chin.
- Bra fat – the area between your breast and armpit.
- Back fat.
- Fat underneath the buttocks, coined “banana roll.”
- Upper arms.
- The submandibular area below the jawline.
CoolSculpting uses controlled freezing to kill fat cells in targeted areas. In the three months following the procedure, the body’s lymphatic system naturally sheds these cells, and optimizes permanent results.
Yes. CoolSculpting kills targeted fat cells in a particular region of the body. That being said, there are still fat cells left, with approximately 25% of cells in the region eliminated with every treatment. This means it is vital that patients maintain a healthy and active lifestyle for not only ensuring permanent results, but for overall health and wellness.
Some patients are happy with their results after one treatment but most opt for a second one, 2 or more months after the first.
You may start to see changes as quickly as 3 weeks after your treatment, and you will experience the most dramatic results after 2 months. Your body will still continue to flush out fat cells for up to 4 to 6 months after treatment.
Although some people do experience some skin tightening after their full results are seen, CoolSculpting is not a skin tightening treatment. You can expect that once the fat is removed that it is possible your skin will appear more lax than before. Other treatments such as Thermage can help with skin tightening.
Yes. If multiple areas are to be treated during a single session, multiple applicators are used at once. At Anti-Aging, we offer the advantage of 2 machines which enables areas such as the abdomen and one flank or thigh to be treated at the same time.