Improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily, and congested skin with a soothing HydraFacial treatment. Rejuvenate and protect the health of your skin. HydraFacials provide immediate results and long-term benefits without downtime or irritation. We offer a variety of HydraFacial options to suit your specific needs.
Starting from $175. See pricing details
Recommended number of sessions Ongoing
Treatment duration 30-60 minutes
Required maintenance Monthly
Instant results to rejuvenate your skin
For the face
- Addresses the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Reduces the appearance of oily and congested skin.
- Reduces the appearance of brown spots.
- Evens facial skin tone and vibrancy.
- Improves your skin's elasticity and firmness.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Non-invasive, non-surgical treatment.
- No downtime.
How it works
Ideal for all skin types
The HydraFacial treatment is a non-invasive procedure that provides instant results for all skin types, with no downtime. Our experienced laser technicians work through three steps to remove dead skin cells, extract impurities, then apply the highest quality serums and moisturizers tailored to your skin’s needs. With a HydraFacial, you’ll feel relaxed and refreshed, and your skin will be smooth and radiant.
Erin was very informative before the hydrafacial and asking questions and personalizing my experience. I was very happy with my experience!
Highly recommend this treatment at this establishment. Clean, professional and lots of different anti-aging services offered.
Real Estate Tradesman
The HydraFacial made my skin look at least ten years younger! Thank you Amanda and Katie!
The treatment experience
Planning your HydraFacial treatment
Your experience begins with a consult with one of our expert staff. As we offer a variety of HydraFacial treatments for a diverse range of skin concerns, together, we’ll create a treatment plan that best suits your needs. We review your concerns, expectations, skincare regimen, price estimates, and your relevant medical history during your session.
This information helps ensure you get the results you’re looking for with realistic expectations. Skin treatments are 100% personalized and can vary in strength, the number of sessions, and the combination of treatments.
Your guide to HydraFacial treatments
Before the Treatment
The HydraFacial treatment is a gentle procedure requiring no pre-treatment care. It is best to arrive at the clinic without makeup.
During the Treatment
Your HydraFacial begins with a deep cleanse and peel to uncover a new layer of skin. Debris from pores is removed with painless suction. Your skin is then nourished and saturated with intense moisturizers, antioxidants, and peptides to maximize glow.
After the Treatment
No post-procedure care is required. Maintaining a regular skincare regimen using high-quality medical-grade products, which dermatologists recommend, and monthly maintenance will give you optimal results.
What is the cost of a HydraFacial treatment?
The cost of our HydraFacials varies from $175 to $300.
HydraFacial treatments are highly customizable, depending on skin concerns and type. The cost depends on the kind of HydraFacial chosen add-on services. To ensure our treatments are as affordable as possible, we offer our HydraFacials in packages of 4, 6, and 12 for savings of up to 15%.
You should not get a HydraFacial treatment if you:
- Have been on Accutane or other similar medication in the past year.
- Have an autoimmune disease, HIV, lupus, hepatitis, scleroderma.
- Have an active infection in the treatment area.
- Have melanoma or lesions suspected of malignancy.
- Have an active sunburn.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have epilepsy (if having LED light therapy).
Other contraindications that are not absolute and can be overwritten by a doctor include:
- Anticoagulants therapy (we will use lower settings).
- Very thin skin.
- Neuromodulators: wait 5–7 days.
- Filler: wait 7–10 days.
- Peels: wait 30 days.
- Laser treatments: wait until lesions heal, and swelling and redness are resolved.
- Keloids (we will avoid direct contact).
- Rosacea, telangiectasia (we will use a lower vacuum setting).
Yes, the HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates HydraFacials. Your physician or skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs.
HydraFacial is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. The premium HydraFacial or the addition of any add-ons will increase the treatment duration by 10-30 minutes.
You will experience a suction feeling and skin tugging, but it is not painful. You may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer.
One treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Skin irritation has been proven to increase signs of aging. HydraFacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
Yes. They are:
Signature HydraFacial (Approximately 30 minutes) – $175
This treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin using super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Deluxe HydraFacial (Approximately 45 minutes)
An invigorating treatment that includes all the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing your specific skin concern with a booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging. Choose from one of the treatment options below:
- Clarifying HydraFacial – $200
- Includes extended extractions and blue LED light therapy.
- Radiance HydraFacial – $225
- Includes Britenol to minimize the appearance of dark spots.
- Age-Refinement HydraFacial – $225
- Includes DermaBuilder to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Restorative HydraFacial – $275
- Includes CTGF to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
Platinum HydraFacial (Approximately 60 min) – $275/$300
The ultimate HydraFacial experience! Begin with the detoxification process with lymphatic drainage. Then, the Signature HydraFacial deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin while addressing your specific skin concern with a booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with LED Light Therapy to further reduce the visible signs of aging.
Lunar New Year Ends Feb 15th
HydraFacial offer details:
- Annual package of 12 Signature HydraFacials for $1,800
- Receive 12 free eye or lip perks ($600 in value)
- Receive a SkinCeuticals antioxidant of your choice (up to $198 in value)