The safety of patients and staff is vital to Anti-Aging Medical & Laser Clinic. We follow the latest guidelines from Public Health, Vancouver Coastal Health, BCCDC, and WorkSafe BC.
As an experienced medical clinic for 18 years, we have always adhered to universal precautions, cross-contamination reduction as well as strict sanitation, disinfection and sterilization regimes
We are keen to see you again to meet your cosmetic and health needs. Thank you for being patient while we all adjust to the new Covid-19 era protocols.
Please call our clinic at 604-261-9121 to book an appointment and help us prepare for your visit. Virtual consultations are also available. We have a waitlist and previously booked or cancelled appointments will be given priority
Our clinic staff has been busy developing a detailed plan that reduces risk. This plan addresses how:
- The clinic is organized and arranged.
- Specific procedures are carried out.
- Staff and patients observe social distancing and wear protective equipment.
- Rooms and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized.
- Changes are communicated to everyone in the clinic.
The following new COVID protection measures are in place:
- Staff and patients are screened for COVID symptoms or exposure. If a risk is identified, they do not come into the clinic.
- Patient appointments are staggered to minimise contact.
- Virtual consultations, form filling, and consent forms are completed prior to appointments. This reduces time in the clinic.
- Hand sanitizer use is mandatory at the front door, for all patients and staff.
- Patients and staff wear masks. Patients are encouraged to bring their own, but we will provide if needed.
- The reception desks have countertop plexiglass sneeze guards.
- Social distancing is ensured by escorting each patient from the front door directly to their consultation room. With our Concierge Service, one staff member is allocated to each patient.
- Patients wait outside or in their car until a room and staff member is available.
- There is no congregating in the reception area, and the waiting room is closed.
- Patients are asked to avoid bringing anyone with them into the clinic unless it is essential for the treatment or consultation eg. interpreters.
- Group meetings are conducted virtually.
- Staff coming in close contact with patients wear eye protection and gloves.
- Consultation rooms are sanitized after EACH patient leaves the room.
- High touch areas are sanitized frequently.
- Washrooms have frequent sanitization and a regime for business sanitization is in place.
- Cashless or no-contact payment is encouraged.
Call us today at (604) 261-9121 or click below to book your virtual consultation.