If you take a good look at your face, what do you really want to change? You’ve lived with it for awhile now and hopefully have learned to love it. As we age, almost everything about our face changes. Our skin becomes thin and tends to wrinkle, our cheeks droop, our jowls become more prominent, even the tip of our nose drops. This is just the natural aging process, but if it bothers you, then you should know how easy it is to improve these changes.
Most of you are probably thinking “oh I’m sure I need a facelift but that just scares me”…or “where would I get that kind of money?”
What you may not realize is how much you can improve with just injectable fillers and neuro-modulators like Botox , Dysport or Xeomin
When you see crazy movie star makeovers, keep in mind that you are mostly looking at poor results from actual cosmetic surgery. Cheek implants, fat transfers, face lifts pulled too tight, however, the non-surgical side of facial rejuvenation is a completely different story.
The movie stars (and some of your friends) who simply look rested, a little younger or just like themselves…only better, have probably had a recent visit to their favorite cosmetic injector.
Why shouldn’t you enjoy that refreshed look too?
Here’s a quick rundown of what can be improved with either Botox or fillers that require little or no social downtime.
- The lines between your eyebrows – if very deep can also be raised from underneath with filler
- Forehead wrinkles
- Drooping eyelids and brow – most of the time, strategically injected Botox can create a brow lift
- Crow’s feet – wrinkles at the outside corners of the eyes
- Bunny scrunch – wrinkles on either side of nose created by strong scrunching muscles
- Smokers lines – around mouth
- Square, large jaw, wide face
- Prominent neck cords
- Dimpled chin
- Lips – re-define border and add volume
- Filtrum – rebuilds the cupid’s bow
- Nasolabial folds – lines running from your nostrils to corners of your mouth
- Cheeks – volume restored and re-create cheekbones
- Teartroughs – soften under-eye bags and grooves
- Temples – takes away a ‘peanut head’ look
- Drooping lids – when placed under the brows, the eyelids can be slightly raised
- Nose and chin augmentation – hide bumps, create a stronger nose bridge or more prominent chin
- Marionette lines – lines running from corners of mouth to jowl area.
- Jowls – disguised and straightened
There’s more, but I think you get the idea. All of these improvements in under an hour, many of them under $1000 and with no surgery.
Still unsure? What if you don’t like the results? Remember, that most of the injectables also have an enzyme that can dissolve them if you are truly unhappy. Although that request is very rare.
Also, Botox or Dysport will last 3 months and the fillers 6-12 months so you aren’t making permanent improvements unless you continue to maintain them.
No big risk here.
Now, on the other hand, what if you LOVE the results and you feel better about yourself, more confident and these small improvements actually change everything for you?
by M. Wally
Age is a state of mind. Aging is a treatable condition.
For more information on:
Restylane Fillers: http://restylane.ca/
Juvederm Fillers: http://www.juvederm.ca/