Our Vancouver Anti-Aging clinic offers relaxing, effective facials, gel peels, specialty masques, and microdermabrasion facials with medical grade skin care products.
Treat yourself or someone you care about to a Glycolic and Lactic Acid facial treatment that will not only make you feel better but will improve your skin tone and appearance.
Starting from: $30, we also offer special pricing on facial packages of 6 or 12. See pricing details
Recommended number of sessions: 1
Treatment duration: Approximately 30 minutes
Required maintenance: Every 1-2 weeks
Rejuvenate Your Skin with Facial Treatments
For the Face
- Softens facial fine Remove dead skin cells and wrinkles
- Fresh look
- Immediate results
- Extract blackheads and blemishes
- Stimulates collagen production
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Younger looking and healthier skin
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Painless treatment with minor side effects
- No downtime
How it works
Facials: Clean, Exfoliate, Steam, Massage, and Masque
Usually for our facial treatments, our treatment process starts with a facial cleans, followed by an exfoliation, then steaming is applied to open the pores, after this we do a gentle massage to relieve tension and relax your facial muscles, and finally we apply a masque to re-hydrate your skin.
In detail, the following is what you can expect for a facial treatment:
- Cleanse: Our experienced technicians and aestheticians will begin with a full cleanse with the Smart Profile Clarisonic.
- Skin Analysis and Consult: Analyzing your clean skin, they can assess what condition your skin is in and what challenges you may be keeping you from looking glowing and healthy.
- Exfoliation: Next, a gentle, but thorough exfoliation will help remove dead skin cells that can leave skin looking dull and dry. Removing these cells also helps with the absorption of much-needed skin care.
- Steaming & Extractions: Steaming opens the pores and allows for the extraction of blackheads and blemishes
- Massage: The part everyone loves. A gentle massage of the facial muscles, releasing tension, particularly in the forehead and jawline.
- Masque: Your technician will re-hydrate your skin with a soothing facial masque.
I’ve been a client of the anti-aging clinic for over 15 years…They can help you out for whatever your needs are. Highly recommend…
…I had a wonderful facial with Isabella. It was very relaxing and my skin feels amazing.
I had a facial. The price was reasonable and the staff very knowledgeable. Was a relaxing experience overall!
I have super sensitive skin and they have everything that I need… Love to go and relax there while having a heavenly facial
This is the first time I’ve ever had a facial and it was amazing. Thanks Nyah. My skin is glowing and feels amazing.
The treatment experience
Planning Your Facial Treatment
As with all of our treatments, you must first schedule a consultation with a member of our highly qualified staff located in Vancouver. Our cosmetic treatments are always 100% personalized. During your consultation we will offer realistic expectations pertaining to your concerns, skin state, relevant medical history, and talk price estimates.
Your doctor will also want to know medications and your skincare regime. Once a plan is set, your consultant will review some post-procedure aftercare. The goal is to create a treatment plan with a maintenance frequency that best suits you.
Your Guide to Facials
Before the Treatment
For Glycolic Peels: You’ll have a consultation and an appropriate peel for your skin type and skin problems will be chosen. Most glycolic peels can be used year round, and can usually be safely applied before or after minimal exposure to the sun. For Microdermabrasion facials: You do not have to follow a pre-treatment regimen. Before the treatment begins, your face will be cleansed and the surface oil removed with an astringent or alcohol, and if you and your technician have decided to combine a light chemical peel with the treatment, it will be applied before microdermabrasion begins.
During the Treatment
For Glycolic Peels: A technician cleanses your skin and prepares it with an alcohol preparation solution. The gel peel solution is then applied with a brush to your entire face (and any other areas to be treated). Depending on the strength of the peel used, the gel will remain on your skin for 2 - 10 minutes. You may feel some tingling, temporary stinging and itchiness. After about 1 minute, these sensations subside and a technician will cool your skin by fanning it, making you feel more comfortable. Finally, a technician rinses your skin and applies moisturizer and sunblock. For Microdermabrasion facials: After the surface of your skin has been cleansed, your technician will begin using the appropriate diamond-chip heads, moving the suction wand over the skin in a quick “basket weave” pattern. The treatment is very comfortable and feels much like a tingling massage. The heads on the wand are sloughing off the dead skin cells and the suction in the wand is removing them. Once treatment is complete, a hydrating mask and creams are applied to restore moisture to your skin.
After the Treatment
The skin may tingle for a few hours after the treatment and may be slightly pink for an hour or two, but most people can resume their routine immediately. We recommend that you don’t apply makeup for one-hour post-treatment, and, if you are in direct sunlight, wear a high SPF sunblock. Recovery time: No downtime required. 2 hours – 1 day for post-treatment pinkness to resolve.
What is the Cost of a Facial Treatment?
The cost of our facial treatments varies, but the starting price if $30
If your pigmentation bothers you, consider adding a skin lightening masque to your regime. To enhance your facial treatment, you may want to add-on other cosmetic treatments to boost your results.
You should not have a Glycolic Peel treatment if you have:
- Sunburned skin
- Skin inflammation or infections
- Active acne
- Unhealed Wounds
- Extremely sensitive skin
- Recently used other AHAs
- Recently taken or will take Accutane. Having glycolic treatments while on Accutane increases the risks of scarring and irritation. You must discontinue Accutane for 6-months prior to a glycolic peel treatment.
Ensure you understand chemical peel contraindications. If you have any doubts about your candidacy because of skin problems, medications, or skin sensitivity, talk to your physician.
You are an excellent candidate for a Glycolic Peel if:
- Your skin is dull, dry, or rough
- You have clogged or enlarged pores
- You are prone to acne
- You wish to maintain skin’s even tone, fine pores, clarity
Most people can have a microdermabrasion facial on a regular basis (every 1 – 2 weeks), however, it is not recommended for people who have the following skin disorders:
- Rosacea – constant or severe redness, broken capillaries
- Dermographia – red, itchy, swollen lines appear when skin is scratched
- Active Acne
A course of 6 microdermabrasion treatments, 1 – 2 weeks apart is optimal and will result in glowing, soft, smooth skin.
Many people underestimate the importance of using, high-grade, dermatologist approved skin care on a daily basis. Purchasing a few recommended products that are chosen specifically for your skin type and issues, will not only maintain your results between facials but will set you up for a lifetime of younger-looking, healthier skin.